The Confirmed Automation System will provide fully automatic control of all standard equipment. Create interface screens to show all equipment components and operating status. The screens will show the automatic operation of the equipment devices, and will also allow the user to manually operate the equipment, for example to turn a pump on. Automatic operation of the equipment can have simple or complex program rules, similar to high end industrial automation systems.
The greatest benefits of the Confirmed Automation System over other automation devices are:
- Simplicity of configuration and operation has been developed to enable non-technical
users to enter all configuration information, develop automation rules and operate
- Full feature set providing much more than typical automation systems:
- a graphical interface (HMI) to allow users to monitor the equipment operation,
- easily developed program rules to handle many complex equipment automation requirements,
- logging and trending of equipment performance data,
- alarming by telephone and email,
- custom reporting of production performance, and
- full Internet access without the need for special software.